Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and help support important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability.
We call our human resources group the Talent Team, reflecting how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you'll help develop and execute our people strategy and solutions, including the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firm's employees achieve their goals. You will lead as well as support the development and implementation of strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, reward and wellbeing, recruiting, onboarding reporting processes and other initiatives. About the opportunity
The Talent Consultant role is an internal client-facing role where the individual is expected to provide consultative guidance on all talent matters that contribute to the achievement of Service Line or Business Unit strategy and objectives. The role is responsible for providing the best people solutions, analysis, advice and insights that will meet the strategic imperatives of the business and impact business performance. He/She will share policy knowledge, best HR practices and market intelligence to influence business decision-making and support successful change initiatives.
In the role of Talent Consultant, you will: Key responsibilities
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Deliver talent strategy aligned to EY regional and global priorities
- Understand the talent agenda, facilitate change and execute innovative HR programs, as well as successfully adopt EY regional, area and global projects and initiatives
- Champion the EY Diversity & Inclusiveness (D&I) strategy
- Understand Service Line or Business Unit capabilities, skills development needs and talent pipelining for workforce planning purposes
- Understand the implications of future talent demands and work closely with other talent functions to adapt to the changes
- Provide latest and current people trends, potential areas of concern and solutions through data analytics
- Build and maintain influential relationships with business leaders, understand their key business and financial drivers, and co-develop solutions to meet their business needs
- Coach local leadership and business leaders to drive change and deploy effective change management strategies such as D&I initiatives; monitor the effectiveness of the change initiatives, take appropriate actions and provide feedback
- Execute and run Talent Management initiatives and strategies to build organizational capability and continuity for EY people and for talent development, retention and engagement
What we look for
- A graduate qualification.
- Eight to 10 years of Human Resource experience in Business Partnering, Organization Design or Talent Development. Experience in strategy or consulting will be useful.
- A comprehensive understanding of both talent strategy and business strategy, as well as the ability to develop clear, actionable talent plans that deliver improved performance flowing from business strategy
- Strong business acumen or commercial awareness. Financial acumen with experience in forecasting, cost benefit and ROI analysis will be useful.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders at all levels across the organization or virtually across borders
- A strong client focus and the ability to build good relationships and engage with business leaders
- Experience working in a matrix environment, with the agility to attend to multiple demands and shifting priorities, and deal with ambiguity and rapid change
- A good understanding of digital technology and the impact and opportunities that it creates
- We also encourage strong people developers who have worked and led teams within a professional services setting to consider this as a career broadening opportunity.
A highly-motivated individual with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to manage successful change in a complex environment. An effective communicator and a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seek out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible work arrangements (FWA) as needed. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their fields to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better, so that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now