- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 22 juil. 18 2018-07-22
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Verify transactions processed by Associates and authorize those that fall within own-delegated release authority.
- Checking of and/or approving customer order against system.
- Assist the team management in overseeing the daily operations of the team and contribute towards meeting the team's objectives.
- Ensure that the set productivity targets (efficiency, accuracy, etc.), defect management and processing turnaround standards are achieved (within own area of responsibility).
- Contribute to the development of associates by guiding, coaching, motivating, supporting and assisting selected number of associates.
- Support the roll-out of appropriate quality management systems and other initiatives by the Company/Group.
- Be guided accordingly and aware of the roles and responsibilities for money laundering preventation as stipulated in the Money Laundering Preventation (MLP) Group Policy, Money Laundering & Suspicious Transaction Guidelines, Suspicious Money Laundering Transaction Reporting Procedures and / or Monitoring Checklist, and Escalation Procedure for Suspicious Money Laundering Transactions.
- Ensure due care and diligence is exercised on day to day operational matters relating to Money Laundering and KYC, acquiring relevant knowledge and training; thus, providing support to superiors and subordinates.
- Conforming and adhering to the Team's risk profile, by following the guidelines / policies / procedures stipulated for Operation Losses, Escalation Procedures, etc
- Key Control Standards Assessment within department with nil over dues.
- Follow up on corrective/ preventive actions to a point where concerns arising from these findings are addressed to a satisfactory level.
- Ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, (including Sanctions Policy) guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.
- Assist manager in consistent delivery of high quality services to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by the Service Level Agreement, efficiency/accuracy standards and good business processes/ judgments.
- Assist the Manager in managing the cost budget allocated to the team by ensuring optimum utilization of available resources, implementation of creative cost-reduction solutions and minimizing wastage.
- Assist in Managing the operational risk of the team to avoid operational/ reputational losses and ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/ Group.
- Support the roll-out of appropriate quality management systems in the team to measure the qualitative performance of the team/individuals, facilitate improvement initiatives and help cultivate a "Service Excellence" culture among the team members.
Our Ideal Candidate
Qualification & Experience
- Degree or Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in banking operation.
- BPAT on 60% and above
- Product Knowledge - Advance
- Product knowledge on Derivatives (FX, Rates, Commodity and Credit), Fixed Income, FX, Money Market
- Experience of working within treasury function in trade verification or matching or settlements
- Process Management - Advanced
- Capacity Planning - Core
- Operations Risk Management - Core
- Precision/Accuracy - Introductory
- Customer Centric - Introductory
- Communication - Introductory
- Problem Resolution - Introductory
- Financial & Budgetary Management - Introductory
- People Management - Introductory
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.