About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The role will be primarily responsible for supporting the enhancement and periodic updates of some regular activities. The individual may also be involved in some project supports for business impact analysis Job Purpose:
To provide BAU and Project base support to the Integrated Middle Office - Business Impact Analysis Central Team in Singapore. Key Responsibilities:
- Refreshing several dashboards in regular basis, the update frequency may vary from weekly, fortnightly to monthly.
- Refresh activities include data extraction from database, data manipulation (by either manual process or developed workflow), and loading the processed data into the visualization tool.
- Enhancing the developed workflow for the objective of faster response time in the visualization tool (currently is handled by Tableau).
- Enhancing the data extraction and the developed workflow in response to the network requests, engaging the network users to understand the feedback and gathering feedback for the changes made.
- Automating the existing manual workflow by tools like Paxata, Alteryx or Python.
- Supporting the dashboard design for displaying BIA results.
- PMO and Project Manager - Client Lifecycle BAU Enhancement
- Product Teams
- Account Operation Teams
- Head, COBAM Performance Improvement
- Group COBAM
- Regional COBAM Risk Managers
- Regional/Country COBAM Leads
- CDD Execution Teams (Hubs and in-country teams)
- Financial Crime Compliance
- Client Life Cycle Design and Management
- Key stakeholders across the CIB COO Office and Group Technology & Operations
- Minimum 3 years' experience in banking industry preferably in data analysis area.
- Banking operations experience, specifically in process change management preferred
- Highly independent and self-motivated; can progress on objectives with minimal supervision
- Highly organized & meticulous; good eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to make good / sound decisions and use independent judgement
- Ability to synthesize and summarize information from multiple sources
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in SQL, good level of complex database data extraction skill is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel is a must
- Proficient in Tableau is a must
- Proficient and Alteryx / Paxata / Python is preferred
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure; strong time management skills
- Adaptable to a highly dynamic work environment
- Capability to progress multiple tasks / projects simultaneously; strong ownership of tasks assigned
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Degree or diploma qualified with a preference in a Business or Technology discipline
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.