- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Experian Singapore
- 19 mars 19
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work with Test Lead to understand project requirements, testing scope and timeline
• Write Test Cases and test scripts from the requirements, specifications and test strategy.
• Identify test data requirements and test data provisioning
• Test reporting encompasses compiling test results and analysis of test results.
• Contribute to test automation and test improvement initiatives
• Knowledge on any open source or commercial testing tools like Selenium, Sahi, SOAP UI, QTP etc is an advantage.
• Ensure Testing meet timeline and achieve solution quality by participating and supporting static and dynamic test testing
• Execute mapping of test requirements to business requirements, test coverage and test effort as well as the development of test cases
• Support Client's System Integration testing and User Acceptance Testing
• Maintains and update project Requirement Traceability Matrix
• Support impact assessment of change requests
• Work with Support Team in identifying and resolving post go live issues
• Provide inputs to the Test Summary reports at the completion of each test phase.
• Execute Test Clean-up activities after the completion of each test phase
• Support knowledge sharing, collaboration and teamwork
• Support project delivery processes and adherence to additional policies as defined in the Project
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 years project delivery testing experience
- Java, XML skills, XML tool skills, Jira (defect /task management tool) including scripting/test automation
- Good understanding of STLC and SDLC.
- Strong problems solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive approach for problem solving and issue resolution
- Results orientated, able to travel within APac
- Multi-cultural and adaptable