Top Tier Relationship Manager (Jalan Ipoh)
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 23 juil. 18 2018-07-23
Top Tier Relationship Manager (Jalan Ipoh)
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world,the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Retail Banking and Wealth Management team in the role of Top Tier Relationship Manager, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- The role is a client facing role managing the HSBC relationship with the Bank's highest value clients (ie the Top Tier Premier segment typically comprises clients with >RM3Mil investible assets)
- Responsible to acquire, develop and retain relationships with a portfolio of Top Tier Premier clients
- Expected to build trusting relationships with existing and potential Top Tier Premier clients, help clients articulate their needs, and deliver to exceed client expectations.
- To get to know clients on a personal and professional level to understand their short and long term financial goals, and use deep understanding of the client's situation and external market knowledge to challenge clients and provide financial advice
- To review the Top Tier portfolio regularly to identify opportunities to use the distinctive capabilities of HSBC, spanning lines of business and geography, to the advantage of the client.
- To increase client loyalty by meeting their needs either directly or through effective and proactive collaboration with other internal business partners.
- To u nderstand and adhere to local and global compliance requirements
- Accountable for the performance of the portfolio and needs to ensure it is effectively run within the RBWM Target Business Model (TBM) and delivers to the Top Tier Proposition as defined by HSBC Group.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 8 years proven and progressive financial services, and at least 3 years as Relationship Manager.
- Evidence of strong client recommendation and sales results in wealth products.
- Equivalent relationship management experience in managing high net worth client portfolios preferred.
- Expert knowledge in financial planning and wealth products.
- Sound knowledge of the impact of macroeconomics/microeconomics/local market developments.
- Expert knowledge of external regulatory framework relevant to wealth management.
- If internal, in-depth understanding of HSBC Global House Views.
- Strong client focus and ability to develop long term partnerships with clients.
- Ability to deliver needs-based solutions through effective communication, influencing, and sales skills.
- Local regulatory & license requirements - job holder should possess valid licenses with accreditation on wealth management and qualification as required by country.
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment.
- Able to communicate well in English and local languages.
- Attain appropriate professional and regulatory qualifications as required (CFA or CFP is preferred)
- Ambitious in providing the highest standards of delivery to colleagues and clients
- Shows ability to set stretch goals for self and the ability to deliver these with courage and tenacity
- Authentic and shows ability to engage with colleagues and clients
- Able to make considered decisions that protect HSBC & Global Wealth values, reputation and businesses