Treasury Operations – FXMM Processing Officer
- Handle daily processing of MY & SG Hubbing of FXMM operations and transactions (Interbank, Retail & Commercial FX and Non-Contracted FX Items) via various processes i.e. verification, settlement, accounting, overdue contracts and investigation of ad hoc issues and enquiries.
- Ensure that day-to-day MY & SG Hubbing FXMM operations and transactions are completed on a timely basis and payments are made accurately.
- Identify areas to improve processes and straight through processing (STP) opportunities to continue to deliver improved processes with consistent quality.
- Follow-up and monitor payment schedules, fixing, confirmations and ageing items.
- Liaise with dealers and internal / external customers on daily operation issues.
- Participate in user acceptance testing, system implementation and process improvement.
- Ensure strict compliance in all external and internal dealings with customers and controls are in place & implemented to mitigate operational risk.
- Adherence to internal operations policies and regulatory compliance.
- Support business units and draw up new processes for new products to be launched from operational perspectives.
- Support teamwork and cross-learning within the department.
- Possess at least 1 year relevant experience. Preferably knowledge dealing with Treasury products.
- Self-motivated and able to work as a team.
- Possess positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Able to work fast, independently and under pressure .
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Excel applications will be added advantage