Treasury Operations – Regulatory & MIS Reporting Officer
- Prepare regulatory reporting and ensure on time submission to regulators.
- Assess new regulatory guidelines for reporting, identify gap and follow up for closure. This includes enhancing existing reporting template to comply with new guideline.
- Handle internal and management reporting for timely submission (including fixed and adhoc).
- Measure and analyze the productivity and all financial activities of the staff in the department on a monthly basis through ABC model and and prepare final reporting to management.
- Liaison with FinCon, BU, Management Team on queries and clarifications pertaining to management reports and regulatory reports.
- Preparation of department budget, costing, volume analysis
- Monitor and tracking of department financial and highlight exceptional for action
- Secretariat for bi-monthly GT MOS meeting
- Preferably knowledge in Treasury Operations / Treasury Related Regulatory Reporting
- Self-motivated and able to work as a team
- Possess positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to work fast, independently and under pressure
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Excel applications will be added advantage