Web Proxy Specialist
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Responsible to deliver the Banks Secure Web Browsing Service specific process "Web Filtering"
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Technology Services - End User Services; Core Infra Services - Networks; Second Line and Third Line of Defence
Our Ideal Candidate
- Proficient on the architecture, design and deployment of various Appliance and Cloud SaaS Service around Proxy, Internet URL and Content Filtering technologies including but not limited to BlueCoat Proxy SG, CISCO Cloud Web Security (also known as ScanSafe), Symantec Web Security, Zscaler Product solutions.
- Leads assessment, design and technical implementation activities related to Proxy, Internet URL and Content Filtering technologies and Solutions.
- Documents solution requirements given business and technical objectives
- Designs and implements pilot and production architecture given success criteria
- Defines, creates, and maintains proxy policies
- Executes SSL Interception with an integrated internal PKI environment
- Understands various proxy authentication methods with relation to a domain environment
- Serves as a primary responder as part of Major Incident Management taking ownership on resuming services.
- Act as a point of escalation for other Engineers within the team in providing proper guidance and mentoring.
- Leads root cause analysis and troubleshooting effort for production deployment
- Functions as a liaison between the Bank and Vendor Technical Support teams as part of Incident and Problem Management
- Competent in reporting issues, anomalies and problems through proper channels (i.e., Incident, Problem Management from technical support)
- Analyse network traffic, IDS/IPS/DLP events, packet capture, and FW logs
- Analyse malicious campaigns and evaluate effectiveness of security technologies
- Performs other duties relevant to deployment and security operations as assigned
Qualifications: Training, licenses, memberships and certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT / Information Systems.
- Overall 8 years of combined IT and Info Security work experience with a broad range of exposure to Information Security Systems
- 5+ Years' experience in Network Security related technologies (IDS/IPS, Firewalls)
- 5+ Years' experience Proxy and Web URL, Content and DLP technologies
- 3+ Years' experience in End-Point Security controls like AV, HIDS, DLP
- 3+ Years' experience in log correlation SIEM solutions like Splunk
- 3+ years' experience with Active Directory Services including DNS, DHCP, ADFS and VLANs
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.