Senior Associate/Assistant Manager/Manager (FRS) – AML and Sanctions Services
KPMG Forensic offers robust, practical advice, helping our clients dealing with:
• Fraud, misconduct and corruption investigations
• Commercial disputes advisory and litigation support
• Digital evidence recovery
• Regulatory compliance
• Anti-money laundering & sanctions services
• Intellectual property and contract governance
• Fraud risk management and fraud detection
KPMG Forensic aims to provide our clients with the tools and services they need to keep on top of the major risks they face.
• Work with the team to provide high-quality, professional day-to-day execution of compliance or internal control engagements and projects in line with the Firm's risk management practices for clients across wide range industries.
• Support Anti-Money Laundering ("AML") compliance reviews, health checks and KYC remediation engagements/lead smaller engagements.
• Lead the team in overall AML and Sanctions related engagements - gap assessments, compliance monitoring and assist in delivering training.
• Develop and improve AML policies and procedures for clients.
• Perform engagement planning, scheduling, coordination and administration of engagements.
• Identify control / performance improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to the person in charge of the project.
• Take responsibility for supervising small teams in engagements.
• Produce quality working papers, review / revise work and assist in drafting reports and proposals.
• Gain experience in the area of AML and Sanctions investigations.
• Assist in marketing activities and in developing the Forensic practice.
• Assist with the engagement management from proposal, execution, delivery, budgets controls and reporting.
• Maintain professional and positive client interactions.
• Contribute to personal and overall team development, through staying up-to-date with AML related news and regulatory developments.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Accounting; Economics; Finance; Business Administration; Financial Risk Management, Law or any other equivalent qualifications.
• Preferably a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist or possess an Advance Certificate in AML/CFT although not essential.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in advisory firm (Big 4, mid-tier or general consultancy) or working experience in Compliance/AML in Financial Institutions/Regulatory Bodies.
• Candidates with less than 5 years of experience will be considered for the Senior Associate position.
• Technical Knowledge of AML and Sanctions.
• Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivation and possess and enquiring mind.
• Familiarity with AML Solutions.
• Familiarity with Fraud Risk Management Solutions.
• Familiarity with banking and investment banking.
• Project management experience.
• Strong in on boarding and remediation processes.
• Knowledge of FATCA/CRS is an advantage.