Senior Associate/Assistant Manager/Manager (IARCS) - Enterprise Risk Management
Since establishing its presence in 1928, KPMG in Malaysia has grown to be a part of KPMG's global success. With more than 2,000 professionals located across 8 offices nationwide, KPMG in Malaysia provides services ranging from assurance and tax to financial advisory and business advisory. At KPMG, we are passionate about working with our clients to deliver exceptional value, we provide the environment for our people to flourish and realize their full potential and we continuously extend the frontiers of our shared knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a renowned, fast-paced and professional organisation with good career development opportunities.
KPMG's Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS) practice provides a wide range of board advisory, enterprise risk management, internal audit, software license review and controls compliance services built upon our clear understanding of business issues and opportunities. We assist our clients to optimise their risk management, controls and governance processes to manage risks while identifying and pursuing important opportunities to enhance business value.
As a Manager/Assistant Manager/Senior Associate, you will facilitate to identify and assess risks by giving advice to our clients on potential areas of risk vulnerability and implementation of structured process to mitigate/ address risks. You will also be able to provide critical, independent, clear and practical advice to determine the right processes and internal controls in order to improve and optimise the business processes.
In your role, you will be able to:
• Participate in risk advisory engagements and projects.
• Participate in risk, compliance and internal audit assignments or engagements.
• Formulate practical recommendations and better practices to improve business, risk and compliance processes.
• Review work performed by Associates with regards to risk advisory engagements and projects.
• Participate or conduct client meetings (kick off, progress and closing meetings).
• Report writing/ review reports.
• Follow-up on client relationships.
• Assist in client proposals and presentations.
• Assist in the development of our service offerings.
• 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in Enterprise Risk Management consulting or similar role in commercial organisation or "Big 4".
• You should have good grasp of pertinent risk management standards, risk management framework and practices as well as knowledge in internal audit practices.
• Sound knowledge of industry issues and emerging risks.
• Proven experience effectively prioritising workload and project manage to meet deadlines and work objectives.
• Demonstrate the ability to present and write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
• Good team player and ability to provide coaching and guidance.