- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 16 janv. 19
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Working with Production and Development to oversee the implementation of key strategic projects or major IT initiatives.
• High Severity incident management.
• Ensure incident, problem, change management bank wide policies are adhered to by the teams.
• Audit, Risk and Control engagement.
• Operational Risk Management.
• Security management.
• Business continuity management.
• Transition to service.
• Technical reviews & tools assessment.
• Performance/stability reviews/improvements.
• Service Improvement Plans.
• Prioritize work to successfully deliver service in a diverse environment.
• Put forward ideas to improve automation, efficiency, backup/recover, and own through to implementation.
• Drive Delivery/Engineering teams to provide fit-for-purpose solutions as required.
• Adhere to Change Control and Fault Reporting Procedures.
• Work closely with peer groups in Application Support and Infrastructure to improve the service offering.
Our Ideal Candidate
• University degree preferred but not essential.
• Experience in handling High Severity Production Incident
• Expert in messaging products (specifically Web Methods Suite from Software AG )
• Ideally good knowledge of Websphere MQ , Message Broker and Datapower from IBM
• Strong knowledge of Redhat Linux, AIX and Solaris operating systems.
• Expert in supporting large and diverse messaging environments.
• Very good knowledge of enterprise class monitoring products.
• Good knowledge of network, Storage and Database infrastructure.
• Very good understanding and working knowledge of ITIL.
• Excellent communication, both written and verbally.
• Self starter, able to self manage with strong collaboration skills and able to interact effectively with others.
• Strong team player and excellent stakeholder relationship skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and deliver.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.