About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role:
The Role Responsibilities
- Leads a team of developers in project delivery.
- Consistently looking for service improvements areas/plans.
- Ensure solutions delivered are meeting the biz requirements within budget and timeline.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Influences technical decisions which involve technology that falls within area of specialization.
- Contributes to the specification and design stages of a project, providing detailed input regarding area of specialization, from feasibility through to implementation.
- Provides ongoing support and expert advice to the development team throughout the life of the project.
- Monitors the deployment of all technology (within the area of specialization).
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of technology (within the area of specialization) when deployed in new or unique circumstances
- Strongly influences control procedures and processes that exist in relation to the deployment of technology (within the area of specialization)
- Computer Science or IT related
- Certification - Bachelor of Science
- Possess self-initiatives with minimal supervision
- Able to meet and comply to LCC, QMF and risk elements, which includes ensuring process, security, regulatory and audit requirements are met
- Able prioritise and allocate resources based on project needs and deliver quality deliverables.
- Must possess at least 6 years experience in CICS, COBOL, JCL, VSAM, MVS, z/OS and mainframe environment
- Must have at least 5 years Application Development experience
- must possess Credit/Debit Card domain knowledge
- Knowledge in Easytrieve, REXX, SAS, ABEND AID, FileAid, Endeavor, Expeditor would be added advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .