- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 17 févr. 19
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
To prepare, execute & report status on software testing within specified timelines
Our Ideal Candidate
1. Prepare Test Cases for the provided Functional Specification or Requirement Document
2. Prepare Traceability Matrix
3. Execute the Test Cases according to the designed Run Plan, report defects and track the defects for the closure
4. Proactively identify the defects for the responsible modules / Application
5. Understanding the Organization Agile Process and aligning the test deliverables accordingly
6. Prepare & Maintain Regression Test Pack.
7. Automate the test cases according to the organization defined automated framework
8. Execute the test cases through test automation framework
9. Highlight the risks and issues pertain to schedule slippage, quality
10. Run the tests as per the Quality Processes, and under the Governance structure agreed with all stake-holders in the Test Strategies and Test plans
11. To work closely with the delivery functions and ensure compliance with testing, configuration and release management processes for the projects responsible.
12. Deliver test projects according to the goals & standards as defined by Project & by the Organization Customer Focus
Customer Focus 1. Being responsive to Customer needs, as well as managing Customer Expectations.
Service & Quality Focus 1. Ensure that there are No defect escapes and High Severity incidents for all tests delivered, in subsequent phases and in production.
Cost and Speed to Market Focus 1. Continuous improvements in productivity either through Test Automation or other testing techniques
1. Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.