Service Manager, Phone Service Team
- Selangor, Malaysia Selangor Selangor MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hong Leong Bank Berhad
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
Service Manager, Phone Service Team
Overall management the Phone Service Unit in Call Centre. This includes continuous monitoring of teams and centre performance by encouraging and driving team members to exceed pre-set work targets. To carry out any other duties as directed by the Management.
Achieving Organisational Objectives
- Managing Team Leaders, staff and department towards meeting / exceeding all sales target set for daily and monthly consistently.
- Managing overall sales performance by using Sales Productivity report on daily basis and to be on top of daily, MTD & YTD sales performance at all times.
- Meeting departmental Overall Service Level & Abandonment Rate
- Managing Team Leaders to use real-time reporting tool (CCP) to ensure all team members are optimal in call productivity and high available time to answer calls at all times.
- Managing self and Team Leaders to use Trigger Report on daily basis to ensure team members meet interval, daily and monthly call productivity consistently.
- Monitor team daily total log in time to be optimized.
- Aligning team leaders' knowledge on product, system, policies and guidelines by performing Competency Assessment on periodic basis to identify staff strengths and weaknesses in working knowledge.
- Continuously monitor team leaders' effectiveness in discharging daily duties to eliminate complaints on members of the team.
- Ensure Team Leaders conduct daily review of call conversation with relevant team members to improve call quality score
- Coach and ensure all team members are able to raise all customer request on a timely manner with accuracy
- Ensure Team Leaders perform coaching with team members to deliver courteous, professional & excellent service quality at all times.
Optimising Staff Development
- Continuously motivate team members in order to achieve positive results.
- Communicate regular feedback of performance and information both generally and via regular meetings with team leaders and staff to ensure delivery of quality service at all times.
- Identify and recognising quality traits in staff to further develop staff to assume higher responsibilities.
- Delegate tasks and assignments effectively and monitor results to staff who displayed potentials to encourage team involvement in operations as well as to create a pool of highly skilled staff.
- Implement best practices and inculcate integrity amongst team members to ensure a harmonious working environment.
- Ensuring a balanced workload for team members to ensure fair distribution of work. Minimising and controlling excess staff cost by justifying overtime cost.
- Building a Professional Service Quality Image by providing feedback on performance through analysis of Customer Survey report, Customer Focus Group meetings, listening to our customers and Mystery Shoppers report.
- Support & motivate staffs to meet & exceed targets.
- Coach all staff to be effective & efficient in executing daily task and responsibilities.
- Build learning curve
- Managing team to meet the department's key performance indicators.
- Succession Planning
- Direct servicing external customers - handling enquiries and complicated complaints
- Direct servicing internal customers -within Card Centre, HLBB & HLFB branches and Hong Leong Group of Companies by giving and receiving regular support and feedback via meetings, telephone enquiries, referrals and e-mails to practice excellent customer care.
- Responsible for staff overtime.
- Scheduling staff duties and lunch/peak hours, ensuring that the Centre's performance is maintained at all times.
- Responsible for all MIS to be delivered accurately and in a timely manner
Managerial (team/group responsibilities)
- Organising discussion sessions on topics related to products, systems, policies and guidelines to enhance team members' understanding of job knowledge whilst inculcating closer team work among members.
- Foster and sustain team spirit culture in work place to promote harmony and synergy.
- Identify causes of disharmony and early resolution of grievances amongst staff.
- Able to pick-up issues affecting service level and manage resources and manpower planning accordingly.
- Active participation in meetings with support groups and process improvement teams
- Encourage teamwork intra and inter units and departments.
- Organisational (organisational responsibilities)
- Actively supporting Quality/Improvement Projects within the Bank and Call Centre launched from time to time.
- Degree with relevant working experience.
- Related working experience in FIs or related fields
- Basic Microsoft Word, Excel