Independent and possessing more than twenty years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 1,150 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- La Valette, Il-Belt Valletta, Malte
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Alter Domus
- 11 déc. 17
Head of Accounting Technical
A unique opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual to join Alter Domus’ Management team in Malta. As Head of IFRS you will occupy a key role in the organisation,. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Responsible to guide teams for the overall IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards within Alter Domus;
- Responsible to lead local Accounting Technical Committee and establish an international Accounting Technical Committee;
- Manage a portfolio of clients. As the central point of contact for your clients, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their needs;
- Ongoing evaluation of reporting process to ensure timely and high quality reporting for our clients;
- Provide support in preparation of IFRS, GAGSME and financial statements;
- You will manage the relationships with other key players in the industry, including auditors and law firms;
- You will engage with Alter Domus colleagues in other locations and promote a “one team” culture and support the objectives of the local office and Alter Domus Group;
- You will serve as a technical advisor and trainer to both clients and employees.
- Qualified and warranted Accountant with over 10 years of relevant work experience in the fields of Accounting, Audit or Corporate Services;
- Expert in the field of IFRS/accounting technical standards and reporting;
- Ability to lead, mentor, motivate and develop staff;
- Excellent knowledge of local financial markets, structures and regulations;
- Commitment to quality with a proven track record of taking initiative and overseeing projects from start to completion;
- Able to establish excellent client relations.