Independent and possessing more than twenty years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 1,150 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- La Valette, Il-Belt Valletta, Malte
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Alter Domus
- 22 janv. 18
Junior Accountant - Corporate Services
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Alter Domus Malta’s growing and dynamic Corporate Services Department to work in an international team on an international private equity client. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Working on most aspects of the day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a large, international private equity client;
- Establishing a strong relationship with the client, assist with day to day requests and respond to their needs;
- Preparation of annual financial statements and liaising with the auditors where applicable;
- Preparation of tax returns;
- Regulatory reporting.
- You are a recent University Graduate in Accountancy or have completed at least half of ACCA examinations;
- At least one year’s experience working in the accountancy field;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Previous experience working on financial statements;
- Happy to work as part of an international team;
- Happy to travel on average 4-5 times per year;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.