Senior Finance Manager
- GBP70000 - GBP85000 per annum
- Douglas, Isle of Man, Man (Île) Douglas Isle of Man IM
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page Offshore
- 30 mai 18 2018-05-30
An exciting NEW role at a growing offshore firm with head offices based in the Isle of Man. The role has come out of growth and will focus on IFRS reporting and consolidations across all the EMEA offices. The Isle of Man will afford the successful candidate an enviable work life balance, welcoming community and low income tax (20%).
Growing offshore financial services firm.
The Senior Finance Manager will work closely with the Group CFO on IFRS and European consolidations. Both strategic and operational, this broad reaching role is a new opportunity due to growth across the group.
The successful candidate will be responsible for -
- Consolidate the Group's monthly results for all worldwide subsidiaries and prepare Group reporting pack for Board
- Support in the preparation of statutory accounts for the Holding Company and other subsidiary accounts (annual process)
- Assist in the annual audit process
- Lead on the quarterly forecasting and planning process,
- Provide cash management support to Group FD
- Present monthly and quarterly analysis to key stakeholders
- Monitor and evaluate financial systems, driving change to improve quality of business MI
- Support in the integration of new acquisitions onto the core finances
As the role is based at the head offices, the successful candidate will already reside or be keen to relocate to the Isle of Man. The island will afford the Senior Finance Manager an enviable work/life balance, welcoming community and 20% LOW income tax.
The Senior Finance Manager will also possess -
- ACA / ACCA Qualification
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Strong systems knowledge and experience of driving change
- Experience of leading budgeting/ forecasting processes
- Strong communication skills, ability to present the story both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office , including Excel
Above market salary + benefits + relocation assistance