Azure Cloud Architect
We are looking for Microsoft Azure Cloud consultant
who wish to grab Opportunity to build a rewarding career at Cognizant. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Microsoft Azure has become an extremely important technology platform for Cognizant and our clients. There is a growing demand for MS Azure solutions that we would like you to work on with us for our clients across different industries and regions. Key Responsibilities
As a Microsoft Azure cloud consultant, you will design and implement meaningful cloud-based solutions for customers and bring value to their core businesses.
Job Requirements Technical skills
- Work closely with the Azure cloud architect, Project managers for Cloud migration planning and implementation.
- Conduct workshops for Cloud assessments with Business application owners to arrive the landing zones for Cloud transformation using 6R's framework.
- Work closely with consultants from other Technology streams such as Digital workplace (DWP), security etc for during implementation of Cloud solutions.
- Low-level design, creating work packages, Test cases and implementation of Cloud foundation Platform, Cloud applications (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) based on Microsoft Azure platform i.e Cloud CMP.
- Build of Cloud platforms and solutions using IaaC and automation tools and capabilities such as Azure devops, Terraform etc.
- Implement Azure Policies , mgmt groups for compliance, cost efficiency.
- Work with Tools and automation team for integration of Azure native tools with ITSM and automation platform.
- Closely follow and learn from evolution of MS Azure capabilities and services
- Contribution to interesting programs, projects within Cognizant as part of Knowledge management towards Cloud - Center of Excellence (COE)
Certified and proven Microsoft Azure solution design and implementation skills
- Expertise in storage, network, compute and security solutions
- Hands on experience on setting up azure foundation, fileshare, EXPRESSROUTE/ VPN connectivity, Windows virtual desktop, VM's , SQL DB's, logic app, App proxy, App services, azure SQL
Nice to Have Skills
- Overall 12+ years of relevant IT experience
- 2-3 years of core experience within Microsoft Azure application architecture design and cloud migrations.
- Min 1 year experience in handling cloud migration projects.
- Certification in AZ-104 is mandatory, AZ-400, Az-303 preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Strong business acumen and ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and good interpersonal skills
- Norwegian Language is a nice-to-have
- Deep industry skill will be an advantage.
Higher degree from a relevant field