Senior Manager/Director Corporate Finance – Papua New Guinea
- £105,000 - £115,000
- Port Moresby, National Capital District, Papouasie-Nouvelle Guinée
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 05 déc. 17 2017-12-05
CAREER CHALLENGE, CAREER GROWTH, COMPETITIVE SALARY AND UNIQUE INTERNATIONAL EXPSOURE. Change Recruitment Group is working with a Global Accounting Practice firm in Papua New Guinea to assist them in the recruitment of a Senior Manager/Director in Corporate Finance - Deals
Papua New Guinea is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world. With a vibrant and colourful culture, Papua New Guinea has more than 600 islands and 800 indigenous languages. Full of interesting attractions, magnificent natural scenery and diverse cultural heritage. From exploring the coral-ringed beaches to trekking, diving, snorkelling, surfing, fishing, kayaking or bird watching – Papua New Guinea is well suited for the adventurous type! There is also the well-known Yacht Club that is extremely popular amongst expatriates.
OPPORTUNITY & REQUIREMENTS
As a Senior Manager/Director, primary role of the candidate will be to carry out a broad range of business and company valuations, applying a range of methodologies appropriate in the circumstances. The role provides an opportunity to work in an emerging market, the opportunity to develop skills across a broad range of industries on simple to complex deal structures, dealing with various levels of management and senior management.
Working unsupervised and managing small teams, you will be required to meet with clients understand their needs including the nature and structure of the transactions.
You will be required to understand the key business drivers, identify key issues and risks / conclusions and providing value to the client through insights, factual conclusions and advice and actively participate at meetings with clients and other advisers throughout the transaction process
Your responsibilities will also include maintain good relationships with key equity investors and financial institutions.
You will be required to written communication skills to deliver high-quality client-focused documentation including Information Memorandum and Presentations.
You will also play an important role in new business development including marketing, proposal preparation and follow up.
In addition to Deals and Transactions work, the candidate will also have an opportunity to develop broader consulting skills, assisting clients unlock value in their businesses through performance improvement, restructuring and other services
Technical skills requirements
- Minimum of 7 years demonstrated experience in the area of corporate finance and valuations
- Degree qualification in economics or finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), a CA or similar
- Strong competency in valuations
- Able to work independently, supervises a small team and reports directly to a Partner
- Big 4 experience is ideal
- Have a keen interest to work in an emerging market
- The position offers good prospects for career progression and development, working with high profile clients, both Firm’s global clients, as well as large local clients.
- Attractive expatriate package offered.
- The client exposure and developing market experience will further your career greatly in addition to providing you with a personal experience that cannot be replicated elsewhere in the world.
- A resilient personality is required and you must have researched the location and be committed to relocating to Papua New Guinea to be considered.
- PNG is commonly known for its “bad press” and security concerns, however, once these are fully understood, you can then look past it and see the fantastic opportunities that Papua New Guinea can offer.
Submit your resume to the following link and email any questions you may have to the following address: email@example.com