- EUR45000 - EUR55000 per annum
- Amersfoort, Utrecht, Pays-Bas
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page
- 12 janv. 18 2018-01-12
As Financial Controller, you get a wide controlling responsibility within the finance team. In this, you will participate in the growth function, to take the reports and processes to a higher level.
A market leader in Financial Servicing and Credit Management.
- Implement the annual budgeting process, and the interim forecast process;
- Reporting the monthly results against the budget;
- Identifying information needs and ensuring implementation of the associated reporting flow;
- Sparring partner for budget holders;
- Making an impact analysis for the new IFRS standards.
- You have 3 to 5 years of work experience as Assistant Controller, Accountant or similar;
- You have a Master's degree;
- You are able to provide clear feedback on existing processes and make suggestions for improvement;
- Dutch and English speaking;
- You have a strong analytical and problem-solving ability;
- You are an experienced Excel user.
Details provided upon request.