- 80,000 Base + Bonus
- Amsterdam, Hollande-Septentrionale, Pays-Bas Amsterdam Hollande-Septentrionale NL
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Synergy Selection
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
Our client is a leading provider of financial data and trading services to the front, middle and back office. They are looking to hire an Account Manager based in Amsterdam to manage the relationship with their top 20 strategic accounts.
The focus of the role will be revenue retention with a smaller element based around identification of cross-selling opportunities which would be handed over to the sales team to manage and close.
The successful candidate will be responsible to maintain and cultivate client relationships. You will work closely to understand client’s requirements to develop a clear understanding their client’s business, key initiatives and business challenges.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To build strong relationships with all key people within your client accounts
- To negotiate price increases and renewals for client services
- To identify cross-selling opportunities and pass this lead over to the new business sales team
- A strong knowledge of the financial markets
- Experience in managing complex contract renewal-cycles.
- Good presentation and inter-personal skills
- Proven face-to-face client visit track record.