Audit Supervisor/Audit Manager Finance
Corporate Audit Services (CAS) is ING Bank's global internal audit department with approximately 400 people worldwide. Working at CAS means providing you with the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the ongoing improvement of the way ING is run and how risks are managed. You will be working in a highly international multi-cultural environment and have the opportunity to build an intimate understanding of the business.
We have an open position for an Audit Supervisor/Audit Manager in the Team focused on Finance. Your role & work environment
You will be part of our CAS Finance team of 6 members working on audits in the Finance area globally. As you will perform audits in many locations throughout ING you will gain an unique insight into the Finance operations and will be able to compare activities between locations. With your expertise you will help our colleagues in locations to have the right focus and understanding in their audits. You will participate in or lead audits from the planning phase of the audit until the reporting of the audit findings to senior management. Who are you?
- Minimum 5 years of relevant hands on work experience, preferably in a finance team in a bank or in one of the larger Audit or Consultancy organisations
- A recognised finance/audit qualification
- Able to execute complex audit steps independently
- Analytical mindset and experience in data analysis
- Strong stakeholder management skills,
- Good project management and organisational skills, result oriented and also a team player
- Willing and able to travel (both continental as intercontinental)
- Understanding of the current market and regulatory conditions and challenges that the financial industry faces
What do we offer you?
- Ideally already in possession of an EU working permit
- Personal growth & challenging work
- Open and dynamic environment
- Progressive and forward looking mentality
- Stepping stone for a future career in CAS/ING
Interested? Send your resume with APPLY button.