Business Analyst - Market Data
- Competitive Rates
- Amsterdam, Hollande-Septentrionale, Pays-Bas Amsterdam Hollande-Septentrionale NL
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 15 mai 18 2018-05-15
Excellent permanent opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the Market Data team within a leading Investment Bank.
The main priority of the Market Data team is to snap, enrich, validate, store and distribute market data primarily for the Risk and Finance applications globally. As part of the Market Data team you would be working on breaking area of larger projects like FTRB into stories, preparing refinement of stories, writing user stories and testing the delivered stories. Collaborating with the other areas contributing to the Market Data service and roadmap is an important part of this role.
Some of your Key responsibilities will be:
- Product development (writing user stories)
- Innovation, process & change management
- SoX control framework.
- You would take on the role of the Product Owner.
You will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knows what it takes to apply knowledge to market demands, makes complex (data)analysis and translates business requirements into clear product requirements and user stories
- Understanding of the agile way of working
- Previous experience with working with data vendors like Bloomberg
- Experience in performing the role of the product Owner;
- Familiar with Market Risk Management and working on regulatory projects (FRTB);
- Experience in test case development and test execution;
- Experience in organizing medium projects including stakeholder management and communicating with other project teams.