- Competitive salary + benefits package
- Amsterdam, Hollande-Septentrionale, Pays-Bas
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Paragon Executive
- 13 nov. 17 2017-11-13
Global industry leader looking for a Financial Analyst to join their European Corporate Finance team in Amsterdam. Exciting and varied role to include carrying out financial analysis, strategic planning and disposal accounting for this global giant in its sector.
Financial Analyst – Corporate Finance team
Global giant in its sector and a market leader across the globe is looking to hire a financial analyst to join their corporate finance team which is based in their European HQ in Amsterdam. This role will be responsible for providing financial analysis, investment appraisal, portfolio management and strategic evaluation on a variety of business related activities and projects. This role will report into the European Corporate Finance Director.
- Identifying, valuing, monitoring and reporting on all aspects of capital expenditure and asset disposal processes.
- Carry out detailed financial analysis and investment appraisal on acquisitions, disposals, capital expenditure and business restructuring.
- Assist in the Groups management and assessment of its portfolio of businesses through regular monitoring and annual strategic plan processes
- Collate, review, analyse and distribute key market intelligence on peers and the wider macro- economic environment.
- Provide corporate finance support to the Strategy & Development team
- Be the financial accounting resource on acquisition and disposal project teams
- Assist in the Group’s management and development of its Real Estate portfolio.
- Qualified accountant with 3 to 4 years post qualification experience working in a FP&A, financial analyst, corporate finance or corporate development role
- Strong financial analysis, financial modelling and commercial finance exposure
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on multiple cross functional projects across an international organisation
- First rate communication skills (written and oral) with demonstrated stakeholder management skills
- Highly proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Second language – French or German – advantageous
- Open to travel and work in an international context