Institutional Sales - German (semi) Public Sector
- Amsterdam, Hollande-Septentrionale, Pays-Bas
- CDI, Plein-temps
- STX Fixed Income
- 16 janv. 18 2018-01-16
We are looking for a new team member on the primary market to grow a portfolio of customers for the German market. The focus will be on originating and arranging the new Fixed Income related transactions within the German (semi) public - and renewable energy sector. You will be supported by your team leader who is highly experienced in the Fixed Income Market, as an originator, arranger, structurer and dealer.
As an Institutional Sales Professional you will be responsible for:
- Building (your own) customer portfolio in the German Fixed Income market
- Following developments on the German semi public and renewable sector and identifying opportunities
- Originating your own transactions and bringing them to a successful end
- Taking on the role of an originator, arranger, structurer or dealer depended on the case involved
- Being proactive and idea generating, adding value to your customers and colleagues
- Closing deals!
- 1 - 3 years of commercial experience (preferably in broking or (bonus driven) sales)
- 1 - 3 years of financial experience (preferably in fixed income as a broker, dealer, arranger, originator, or within corporate finance)
- German Mother tongue (hard criteria)
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in another language is a plus
- Affinity with finance/commodities/broking
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Eager to learn and work hard
- Living in or moving to Amsterdam
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive bonus structure
- International and professional working environment
- Fast - paced company
- Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Environmental Commodity Markets
- Strong focus on personal development
- Fringe benefits
STX Fixed Income
STX Fixed Income is a fixed income brokerage house and is active on both the primary as well as the secondary market. On the primary market, we act as an arranger and originator in the semi public and renewable energy sector. On the secondary market, we act as a broker and trade a variety of illiquid debt instruments such as bonds or loans. Our knowledge and reach into the marketplace is unrivalled. We share our insights and provide you with superior access to different products in a variety of markets.
We are based in the heart of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The company has around 60 employees who have a strong commercial drive, are ambitious, eager to learn, entrepreneurial to investigate new markets, not satisfied until they have found a solution for a problem and act as team players.
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to participate in building the future for our company? Please press 'apply' for this job on this site.
If you would like to have more information, please contact Ipek Sener at 0031205357797.