Internship Financial services – Management Consulting
- Amsterdam, Hollande-Septentrionale, Pays-Bas Amsterdam Hollande-Septentrionale NL
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 mai 18 2018-05-21
See job description for details
Internship Financial services - Management Consulting
Are you a student with consulting skills and a strong interest in Financial Services and Regulatory Technology? Do you want to be part of a team that focuses on transforming the financial landscape by introducing innovative solutions to stay compliant? Than this is your chance! The Accenture Financial Services team is looking for a new intern, who is interested in working for a fastmoving company!
Our clients are banks, insurers and asset managers that operate in a rapidly changing landscape. Organizations increasingly need to cope with the pressures from regulatory and compliance bodies. The rise of RegTechs (Regulatory FinTechs) provides innovative solutions for organizations to stay compliant efficiently and cost-reductive. As a financial service intern, you are eager to dive into the RegTech market and find the best innovative solutions possible for our clients! You will get in contact with RegTech organizations, learn about the different innovative solutions and help both our clients as RegTechs to evolve. Moreover, you will act as a point of contact for RegTechs that will join the Accenture Innovation Awards.
During the internship you will experience our project-based approach and be actively guided throughout your internship. This will show you what it is like to work at Accenture!
What will be your main tasks?
• Scout and get in contact with (international) RegTech organizations
• Conduct a market research in RegTech
• Act as our contact person for RegTechs who are scouted by the Accenture Innovation Awards
• You are a Master student or a bachelor student who is in their final year;
• You have affinity with Financial Services and Regulatory Technology;
• You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
• You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written;
• You are eager to learn and grow.
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture, we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility and great support from your colleagues at the same time. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
• You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants and will learn about the project-based approach of Accenture;
• You will receive compensation and a laptop
• You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture and a professional network
• You will gain experience within a large, international consultancy firm.
• Period: 5 months
• Hours per week: 40
• Location: Amsterdam
• Start date: May/June