Do you dream of working in brokering/trading industry and learning about the debt capital market? We're looking for a sharp, pro-active, commercially minded and ambitious graduate who loves to work - and play - hard to join our Fixed Income team at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in Dutch and English, but who is also very excited about the idea of managing/building your own client portfolio in the fixed income primary market and learning the arts of closing deals.
STX Fixed Income
STX Fixed Income became part of STX Group in 2013, marking our debut as a worldwide financial products intermediary firm. Working out of our Amsterdam headquarters, all Fixed Income country teams are active in primary, secondary and money markets in their respective countries. The broad variety of products we offer allows gives us access to every aspect of the market. By working closely with top European institutional investors, we are able to offer clients competitive prices, using standardized loans or bonds, and cash deposits.
You will be responsible for:
- Building customer portfolio on the Dutch public and corporate sector;
- Following developments on the international Fixed Income market;
- Arranging transaction on Fixed Income instruments between institutional clients;
- Be a proactive and idea generating added value to your customers and colleagues;
- Provide support and prepare new deals.
- Bachelor/Master in Finance/Economics
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude;
- Affinity with financial markets and/or sales;
- Fluent Dutch & English;
- Eager to learn and work hard;
- Living in The Netherlands (within commuting distance to Amsterdam)
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fringe benefits, e.g. monthly massages and weekly bootcamps;
- Professional and international working environment;
- Working in a fast-paced company;
- Strong focus on personal and professional development;
- Opportunities to travel.