Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a renewable energy trading house looking to hire a Quantitative Analyst to join the team in Amsterdam.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing and maintaining new quantitative tools and models.
- Process variables influencing environmental commodities and translate the models into strategies.
- Manage risk deployment by working closely with trading stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for automation and process any improvement.
- Role reports to Managing Partner.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Around 4 years’ experience in a commercial or analyst role the renewable energy space.
- Knowledge of Green House Gas tickers (GHG) or Biofuels is advantageous.
- Degree in a quantitative subject such as engineering, Econometrics or Statistics.
- Experience in programming.
- Based in Amsterdam or open to relocation.