- CDI, Plein-temps
- LIFT International B.V.
- 16 mai 18
- Amsterdam, Hollande-Septentrionale, Pays-Bas
Permanent and contract possible. Currently our partner have an opening for a talented and experienced Database Administrator. You will play a crucial role regarding the database landscape of the company. You will work closely with and communicate constantly with the various teams active in the company. Within the organization you work with cutting edge technology and work with highly skilled colleagues. Therefore a technical assessment could be part of the recruitment process.
The industry the company is active in is RegTech (regulatory). As DBA you will be responsible for:
- Think of and implement sustainable solutions for complex processes and problems
- Translate business requirements to IT solutions
- Make sure the company stays up to date with the newest IT developments for their IT landscape
You can work autonomous but can also communicate with different levels within the organization. Explaining technical issues to none technical people in an easy and understandable manner is no problem for you.
- A degree in an IT field
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with SQL databases
- Knowledge of relational modeling and designing datamodels, ERD
- Knowledge of newest developments (for example in regard to Clouds)
- Working experience with Microsoft Azure would be a plus
Are you excited to start working in a RegTech environment? Then apply by sending your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short motivation!
Note: We only consider candidates with a valid EU work permit