Why should you join us? As part of the Taleo family you will actively participate in the delivery of large-scale projects in different sectors of activities. You will be part of a talented and dynamic team You will be able to benefit from a broad diversity of career options career and have the possibility to develop international and long-lasting work relationships.
- Successfully completed Master studies in economics, banking and finance or equivalent
- Successful experiences in project management, project coordination, PMO, digital transformation programmes matching clients’ expectations as well as understanding of the project and programme management lifecycle
- Definition and implementation of efficient business models according to clients’ expectations
- Knowledge and experience of AGILE methodologies (SAFE, SCRUM), change management (Lean 6 sigma, 5S, Kaizen)
- IT oriented, knowledge and experience of front to back operating models
- Excellent relational skills and adaptability to cooperate with different departments (business lines, IT, digital, risks, compliance, …)
- Knowledge of key regulations impacting the financial sector (MiFID II, EMIR, LSFin, LEFin, etc.