Finance Reporting Analyst Liquidity Reporting
- Le Helder, Hollande-Septentrionale, Pays-Bas Le Helder Hollande-Septentrionale NL
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 août 18 2018-08-16
Finance Reporting Analyst Liquidity Reporting
Finance Reporting Analyst (Finance Change Organisation) - Regulatory Liquidity Reporting
Your new job!
The Finance COO department delivers Finance related services to its stakeholders, i.e. Group Finance, CFO's of countries and Wholesale Banking, Risk, Tax and Bank Treasury. These services encompass operations and change initiatives for accounting, reporting, utilities, data foundation and business advice services, including system, process, data and information management and analytics capabilities. The services are by design reliable, secure and in control. Change is delivered in accordance with the Finance strategy and implementation and decommissioning roadmap.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst Reporting for Liquidity Reporting Squad in the Tribe Statutory and Regulatory Reporting (S&RR). At ING we call this Finance Journey Expert (FJE).
This Tribe delivers on time, transparent and standardized solutions according to the standards of the external local and central regulators and auditors meeting our minimum control requirements.
The Finance Journey Expert reports to the Chapter Lead.
Your working environment
As FJE you work in a squad with around 8 colleagues covering the whole range of expertise in the squad. Together you work on a common purpose. You like to work in a constructive way in a multidisciplinary squad. Together with your squad members you do everything within your power to realize your common mission day by day.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic professional with a passion for optimizing user-experiences. You excel in the area of Liquidity Regulatory Reporting and how this is supported by the applications of the Tribe. You ideally have 5+ years of work experience especially in the area of Financial Reporting.
You have broad knowledge on Reporting tooling with the following functionalities:
- Data gathering, harmonisation and validation
- Enrichment, netting, determination and allocation rules
- Consolidation and elimination functionality
- Reconciliations and analysis reporting
- Statutory and regulatory reporting
Preferred specific knowledge areas include:
- Knowledge of and experience with of one or more of these applications will be bonus:
- Moody's RiskAuthority incl. Risk Discovery;
- OFSAA (Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications);
- GFRS (Global Financial Reporting Systems) in-house developed tool for Financial Reporting.
- Broad and deep knowledge about regulatory calculation and reporting processes and requirements;
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience with regulatory reporting processes;
- Knowledge of Financial Products;
- Experience with Logical Data mapping;
You get energy from working on concrete and tangible results in a complex and continuous changing environment.
You know exactly how to empathise with the needs of your users and translate this to standard and innovative products.
You have a clear vision on the area of expertise of the squad including both excellent Finance knowledge and knowledge of assets and tooling used. You have a strong drive to keep your expertise up to date and have the ambition to continuously improve yourself on a personal and professional level.
What will you do?
You will participate in a squad as a Finance expert within the S&RR Tribe. You will be actively involved in the maintenance, development and realisation of (new) products/services for the users. As expert you deliver the necessary knowledge and skills to make standard and best products/services for your users. Besides that you continuously deepen and broaden your knowledge and skills on your expertise in your chapter.
Your activities will be in the area of:
- Finance (detailed) requirements setting
- Configure business rules and build reports
- Execute a.o. acceptance testing
- Develop / maintain documentation to clarify the working of functionality for end-users e.g. User manuals and Quick Reference Cards (QRCs)
- Translate (solution) designs into IT solutions (multiple assets)
- Second line support
- Onboarding activities
Your education, experience and background
- At minimum HBO/WO or working and thinking level
- Education at Bachelor/Master level in (business) economics or comparable.
- At least 3-5 years proven track record on your area of expertise or proven Finance knowledge especially on your area of expertise
- You are very analytical and take decisions on based on data and facts.
- You are a strong communicator and can present your work in a clear manner
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Lean way of working
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- You actively ask for help and feedback and dare to give feedback
- Affinity with IT (including SQL knowledge)
- You put your own interest secondary to the concern of the chapter and squad
- You actively keep up your professional knowledge and have a clear vision on your area of expertise
- You like to work in a multidisciplinary squad.
- You take responsibility to get the work done.
- You continuously improve the way your are working and you strive to work as a High performing team
- You easily adapt to a new environment
- You continuously improve yourself and you help your colleagues in their developing by giving feedback
Apply directly online, click on " Apply for this job" .
For more information please contact Neeta Bedi on Neeta.Bedi@INGBank.com .
We are looking forward to your application.