Senior Finance Control specialist
- Le Helder, Hollande-Septentrionale, Pays-Bas
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Senior Finance Control specialist
Finance Group Treasury (GT), Global Standards & Network Support is looking for a Senior Principal Finance Control Specialist.
Finance Group Treasury (GT) supports GT Management in optimizing ING's balance sheet through:
- Management information, analysis & advice and business control activities
- Driving the implementation of innovative, forward looking balance sheet steering information
- Targeting global standardisation and streamlining of relevant processes, tools and systems
The Global Standards & Network Support team consists of controls and process experts with a thorough knowledge of the Treasury processes, systems and controls. Furthermore, the team has a broad knowledge of Treasury and Capital Management activities, financial instruments, global processing center and system streets.
The primary task of the Finance team is to set financial controls and process standards for Group Treasury and to ensure compliance. Furthermore, the team acts as a global support & service team for Business Control activities in network locations worldwide.
Job description: Senior Principal Finance Control specialist
You will be working as a proactive and hands on partner in the Finance GT organisation. You will interact with GT Business, Global Finance Services teams, external auditor and Group Finance to document and assess financial close and SOX processes, risks and controls.
Responsible for planning, preparation and execution of:
- Scoping of financial control processes
- Assessment (walkthrough) of the processes and financial control framework
- Tests of design
- Tests of effectiveness
- Maintenance of the financial control/SOX documentation (a.o. process documentation, PCDM/framework, test scripts, SOX Scoping agreements, etc)
- Maintaining the Risk Management tool à IRisk (IBM Open Pages)
- Remediation of identified deficiencies
- Management reporting on status and results of assessments and audits.
Who are we looking for?
For this vacancy the following characteristics will best fit:
- A Master's degree in Economics or Business Administration
- 5 to 10 year experience in controlling processes, financial accounting, auditing and SOX legislation
- Knowledge of Treasury, Hedge Accounting (IAS39/IFRS9) in specific
- Banking knowledge (including Treasury)
- Proven skills with control frameworks
- Affinity with Financial systems and IT auditing
- Persistent; pro-active, ambitious, hands-on mentality
- Team player, with the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English
Besides this, you agree with ING's value, you find it obviously to behave towards these values in your daily work and like all ING employees you are willing to take the banker's oath.
What we offer?
This is a unique opportunity to:
- Learn about the banking business and ALM, from a finance, business and risk perspective
- Build your network across these functions and across the globe
- Develop key competencies in a changing and challenging environment supported by experienced and highly motivated professionals
- Enjoy a fun working environment, with an international group of colleagues
- 40 hours
- Job scale 11/12, depending on experience
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For further inquiries, please contact met Stefan Evers, , E-mail: Stefan.email@example.com .