ESG Screening Research Senior Associate - Manila
Your Team responsibilities
ESG Screening team supports MSCI's ESG Screening solutions by providing quality analysis and value-add insights into companies' business involvement ties for clients. What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect
Your key responsibilities -
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including - healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycletowork schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts,
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.
Your skills and experience that will help you excel -
- Conduct research and assessment of carbon emission and energy performance of companies using a variety of sources
- Process and analyze emissions and energy data trends of companies in the complex industries, i.e. Utilities, Transportation and Energy, and transforming the data into meaningful information
- Work with industry experts in producing industry guidance/tools on carbon performance
- Handle and answer inquiries from clients
- Compilation and reporting of QA findings and defects
How we'll support you
- Excellent English comprehension, writing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Good computer knowledge, including good working with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to work well in a collaborative global team environment
- Knowledge in assessing Annual Financial Reports and public company documents is an advantage
- With at least 6-year work experience on data analysis and research, preferably with experience on ESG data analysis
About MSCI and our teams:
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women's Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, and Eco-Groups.
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics. Click here to see what we do (link to MSCI brochure)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community. To all recruitment agencies
: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.