Executive Administrative Assistant - Night Shift
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . About the Role
Performs a variety of administrative tasks to support one or more senior managers. Department Overview
The Corporate Services team supports the offshoring activities of multiple lines of business and the corporate risk management organization with their needs in current and expected demand for business process risk management. Responsibilities:
- Duties include: using word processing to compose complex and/or confidential correspondence; balancing general ledger lines and/or expense accounts; researching general ledger issues; assisting with budgetary planning; compiling statistical data for financial planning; assisting, screening and/or selectively referring callers; handling complex and sensitive inquiries/call from external/internal sources.
- Provides support for larger projects managed by others.
- Acts as an information source on departmental/business unit policies and procedures.
- May work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs.
- May be responsible for providing support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting, customer/business documentation, sales and service goals.
- May establish office procedures and controls.
- May coordinate all special events or office functions.
- May direct the work of others.
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications
- Interested candidates must be a college graduate.
- Candidates with at least 3 years or more tenure as an Admin Professional (AA, EA) with specific experience to onboarding employees/resources (preferably within BOTS but not required), procurement, and shared drive maintenance
- Candidates who have a positive track record on attendance and are willing to work in the night shift and some holidays
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal, is a must
- Team Player
- Work location: 5F One Wells Fargo Bldg, Taguig City
- Work Shift: 9:00PM - 6:00AM
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.