Global Investment Filing Specialist
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 850 institutional investors. We have USD 83 billion in assets under management and more than 1,200 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
We are looking for a junior professional to work in our Manila based Global Filing Team, which is responsible for supporting our Transaction Services team as well as investment professionals by filing, organizing and tracking investment documentation. Responsibilities:
• Filing of investment related documentation received from internal Partners Group employees worldwide in accordance with Partners Group's Global Filing Framework.
• Monitor compliance of filing obligations by internal and external stakeholders (such as law firms and corporate administrator).
• Handling audit requests to provide fully executed investment documentation.
• Handling documentation requests from external custodians/depositaries. What we expect
• Graduate or undergraduate degree in business administration, economics, finance and/or law;
• Self-motivated, reliable and flexible;
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Excellent project management and communication skills;
• Driven, pro-active and methodical mindset;
• Strong desire to learn and succeed;
• Good team player;
• Able to read and broadly understand legal documents.