Junior Accounts Payable Specialist
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 94 billion in assets under management and more than 1,400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
What we expect
- Primarily responsible for the daily processing of accounts payable invoices in an accurate and timely manner for various international offices
- Resolve/reconcile invoice discrepancies and coordinate with international accounting team members as necessary
- Assist in general accounting functions including fixed assets, revenue recognition and accounts receivable of Partners Group Prime Services Solutions (Philippines), Inc. and other group entities
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist in finance and accounting projects as assigned by local management
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or relevant accounting professional qualifications and has already gained at least 4-5 years of experience in a similar position.
For this challenging position, we are looking for a reliable and trustworthy individual with good analytical skills and ability to pay excellent attention to detail and adhere to strict deadlines.
Furthermore, you have an accurate, diligent and independent working style and a strong desire to learn and succeed. Strong inter-personal and English communication skills are required as well as MS-Office knowledge. Experience in a shared services environment and using ERP systems would be a plus. What we offer