Structuring Operations Junior Professional
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 94 billion in assets under management and more than 1,400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
The successful candidate will form part of Partners Group's global Structuring / Fund Formation team and will support the team in key areas around the establishment, maintenance and monitoring of the firm's global investment product control system.
What we expect
- Identify and evaluate obligations (operational, legal, etc.) in legal documentation of new investment fund products
- Ensure timely establishment of product obligations in the firm's product control tool
- Maintain, monitor and update product obligations throughout an investment fund's life cycle
- Conduct analysis of existing investment products with regard to operational and legal aspects and implement changes in the product control tool
- Cooperate with various teams throughout the firm (investment teams, accounting, treasury, compliance, general counsel, and others)
- Support the team in the development of existing and new tools and systems as well as in other project related work
- At least 4 years of work experience in financial services, banking, accounting or audit/tax/law firm with focus on contract management, compliance, legal, regulatory, fund administration, or related activities.
- University degree or diploma in legal studies, accounting, business administration or finance
- Analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills; logical thinker; detail oriented; persistent
- Good communication skills; in particular, must write clearly, concisely and persuasively
- Desire to learn and succeed
- Solid English skills