Team Lead - Product Analyst Group
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 850 institutional investors. We have USD 83 billion in assets under management and more than 1,200 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
Partners Group's product management team is the hub of a variety of activities throughout the lifecycle of an investment program including comprehensive product reporting and request handling for investors. In this role, you will manage a dedicated team of junior product analysts who support the product managers in compiling periodic reports for their investment programs and help coordinate responses to a multitude of requests from our international client base.
Junior product analysts perform checks on initial report versions, such as thoroughly checking reporting elements and content. They work closely with client request specialists in coordinating responses to clients, which includes the compilation of data across various systems. They support the product management team by ensuring that investment program-related PowerPoint slides are updated on a periodic basis, and conduct various ad-hoc and recurring tasks related to quarterly product reporting as well as specialized recurring client services tasks.
You will be responsible mainly for the following tasks:
What we expect
- Management, coordination and education of a team of junior product analysts including sign-off of deliverables
- Establish processes and organize the growing team to handle a wider variety of tasks related to investment reporting and client requests
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to take on additional product management related tasks according to available team capacity
- Ensure highest quality output for the team as well as strict adherence to the established processes and procedures
- Lead and/or participate in projects to support the development and growth of the team
- The ideal candidate should have a university degree, ideally with a major in business administration, finance or economics
- 10-12 years of relevant experience in the financial services industry, ideally with two or more years' experience working overseas. Knowledge of private equity is a plus.
- Experience in the coordination and management of a team as well as strong organizational skills are a must
- Flexible personality with very good communication skills and an excellent command of the English language