Technical Client Service - Associate
Your Team responsibilities
Provide technical support to client What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect
Your key responsibilities -
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including - healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycletowork schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts,
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.
Your skills and experience that will help you excel -
- Work with a team of technical analysts and provide support via phone, email and ticket tracking system
- Monitor alerts , status of servers, jobs execution in Unix/Linux and Windows environment
- Primarily coordinates with various IT teams and Consultants in monitoring, identifying and resolving client issues/requests
- Converting and loading client portfolios in the application
- Proactively implementing custom/workaround solutions to meet client expectations
- Conducting product API demos and presenting analytical coding directly to prospects
- Training prospects during the trial phase on the technical side and educating prospects on how they can utilize MSCI Risk and Performance tools to meet their business requirements
- Provide technical assistance and training to technical analysts at client side
- Liaison/Training with backup teams in other geographical locations to provide continuity of service in the event of local issues
How we'll support you
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and other related courses, with more than 3 years of experience in an Operations support role.
- Experience in Incident and Escalation Management.
- Excellent communication skills with experience in both internal & external client communications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving decision making skills.
- Be fluent in Chinese.
- Knowledge and experience in supporting clients on hosted web solutions is required.
- Knowledge and experience in Java, .NET, SQL, RDBMS technologies.
- Knowledge in scripting and batching languages, to include at least one of the following (Perl, VBA, WSH/vbScript )
- Familiar with analyzing log files and experience with Splunk (a strong plus)
- Additional qualifications in CFA (US) and/or FRM would be a plus, for candidates looking for rapid career development.
About MSCI and our teams:
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women's Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, and Eco-Groups.
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics. Click here to see what we do (link to MSCI brochure)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community. To all recruitment agencies
: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.