About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we are making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we have been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You will have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs and our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers Why this role is important to us:
Who we are looking for:
- Service liaison for assigned to various countries related to Accounts Payable and Cash Management scope
- Ensure operational readiness in assigned are of expertise including relevant process documentation and training received
- Perform assigned daily, weekly or monthly accounting tasks in a timely and accurate manner under the direction of the Team Leader and/or Service Delivery Lead and/or Finance Shared Service Manager and/or his delegate
What you will be responsible for:
- Perform the end-to-end accounting processes that may include [but are not limited to]: accounting documents processing, payments preparation, preparation of financial statements , etc
- Work according to priorities and deadlines outlined by the Team Leader
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior ensuring accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Monitor and confirm to direct manager completeness of daily tasks delivery at the end of each business day
- Provide guidance and support to team colleagues on technical, professional and client issues at the level of team's daily duties
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Take responsibility for the quality of service to assigned clients
- Identify [and execute] process improvements. Keep process documentation up to date [change management]
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and suggest necessary corrective action, keeping team and direct manager informed of issue; record occurring issues in the issues log and track progress
- Complete your job-related tasks as designed by procedures and requested by the manager independently - following the principles of (1) quality (2) completeness and (3) timeliness. Support junior staff with the job-related tasks; act as SME
- Ensure adherence to Company and Departmental policies and procedures
- Maintain close contact with direct manager, briefing him/her on all issues and problems both actual and potential
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with client, colleagues and key internal suppliers
- Participate in Service Reviews and ad hoc client/donor site meetings as requested accordingly to the role
- Act as a source of technical expertise on State Street systems and applications including Donor Site software
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales [in agreement with direct manager, depending on situation try to resolve/escalate on own responsibility]
- Ensure that direct manager is kept aware of all issues/problems/queries/work in progress that may impact upon the quality of service being given
- Advance Language skills, written and verbal in English
- PC application knowledge and good Excel skill-set are necessary
- Understands and can explain the money market and stock market transaction.
- Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under time pressure, give accurate and timely delivery
- Pro-active approach, with initiative, detailed oriented and reliability
- Attention to detail crucial
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops