Business Analyst (Change Management), Senior Associate
- Lieu de travail : Cracovie, Voïvodie de Petite-Pologne, Pologne
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Business Analyst (Change Management), Senior AssociateResponsibilities:
- To receive, document, review and support Transaction Management client change requests, and internal IMS Transaction Management (TM) projects.
- To provide support to the IMS TM Business Operations Services teams in relation to client change requests for TM and internal changes to TM processes. Analyse, monitor, track and document TM projects/changes acting in a liaison capacity for changes classified as BAU change. For TM changes deemed as non BAU provide appropriate business analysis, documentation to support TM models any IT development requirements, testing and implementation support. Support the provision of TM administrative services (MI, KPI) as required in relation to TM Change Management.
- To ensure TM change requests are analysed, monitored, discussed and agreed with business owners. Manage new TM processes, funds, and requirements into BAU processing. Log development requests where required and ensure that these requests are monitored and tracked through to implementation. Liaise with Testing COE's to ensure that new processes or development requests are tested and signed off in the BUAT environment prior to implementation. A first class service to be provided in support of the TM business group within IMS Business Operations, Business Management Client Change teams and/or direct to client.
- To continually challenge and, where appropriate, improve current working practices as part of TM projects and changes to the business gaining efficiencies where possible.
- To achieve internal TM project targets and deadlines to better align Business Operations services with group and business goals.
- Maintain support, and where possible exceed customer service standards.
- Plan TM project requirements and document into Change Management records.
- Take individual responsibility for dealing with complex TM problems that arise, liaising where necessary with the Manager.
- To keep abreast of TM market changes and developments, and internal system developments ensuring that all new processes align to best capability and practices.
- Relevant formal qualification or 1-2 years operational experience in relevant business
- Knowledge of Investment Instruments, i.e. Equities, Bonds and Foreign Exchange
- Sound knowledge of the Operational processes for TM IMS Business Operations
- Ability to communicate well at all levels i.e. customers, suppliers, senior management and peers.
- Detailed knowledge of trade support systems, and processes, such as CTM, Alert, GTM, GRS. Detailed knowledge and understanding of internal systems.
- Will initiate change and be responsible for the implementation into TM procedures and working methods.
- Knowledge & understanding of Derivative instruments primarily exchange traded
- Knowledge of current market ISITC code of practice.
- Ability to work on own but as part of a team.
- Ability to compile and produce detailed reports, task lists and minutes, identifying key risk areas and highlighting progress of projects.
- Computer literate - Excel to intermediate level. Visio/Powerpoint
- Goal driven with a desire to succeed.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway