Client Service Operations Senior Expert, Officer
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street. Responsibilities: MANAGEMENT OF SERVICE DELIVERY
- Directly responsible for managing Client Service Operation teams therefore require strong staff management and client servicing skills.
- Responsible for all aspects related to planning, coordinating and monitoring tasks allocation within the team and other projects.
- Assume responsibility for all operational tasks.
- Ensure sufficiently trained staff is available to service the client/s and deliver quality service.
- Assume responsibility for the implementation of new projects, improvements.
- Lead Service Reviews and ad hoc client/donor site meetings.
- Act as focal point for contacts and meetings with other departments and external contacts.
- Develop and communicate a clear picture of team goals and approaches to business, based on a clear understanding of client requirements.
- Ensure senior managers are adequately updated on a regular basis regarding all aspects of your work, highlighting all potential risks with possible solutions in a timely manner.
- Take responsibility of team's deliverables, accuracy and timeliness in your daily work.
- Work to tight deadlines in order to meet client's timelines.
- Maintain and develop proper relationships with Donor Site staff and other departments in State Street Poland and Donor Site.
- Train, coach and instruct junior staff in the department.
- Agree goals for direct reports annually and keep up to date on the Performance Management System during the year.
- Other ad hoc tasks requested by senior manager.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in finance environment or funds industry experience.
- Graduate in business related studies, or other discipline in case of previous experience in general accounting or funds industry.
- Understanding of the asset management industry / Finance environment.
- Numeracy / Analytical skills.
- Very good communication and writing skills.
- Project management education or experience would be desirable.
- Understand the importance of effective communications to clients.
- Past client service experience would be advantageous.
- Ability of working to tight deadlines confirmed by previous experience.
- Must be self-motivated and adaptable.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Have an enquiring mind and a willingness to investigate and solve problems.
- Methodical and organized.
- Team player.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Very good management skills.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to delegate work to junior staff.
- Have a thorough understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway