Client Service Senior Manager, AVP
- Contribute to the development of the Client Service Operations Department
- Manage resources within the departments to provide a quality service and meet the applicable KPI requirements
- Take-on new business from other sites in a pro-active and controlled manner
- Ensure that procedures, policies and processes are adhered to so that a high quality service is delivered to other State Street sites.
- Propose and/or implement procedural changes to improve performance of the department.
- Handle and resolve complex/unusual operational and managerial problems.
- Successfully implement performance targets and objectives, both operational and project-based so that the departments are seen as both customer and quality driven, whilst also being a contributor to the financial success of State Street
- Observe, inspect and evaluate performance of other staff in the department
- Develop new ways of making the department more efficient
- Make sound operational decisions
- Provide regular feedback to managers and more senior colleagues with regard to performance on Department
- Assist senior management and deputise when absent
- Drive and manage changes
- Excellent communicational, organizational and planning skills
- Experience in managing large teams
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A University Degree in banking/finance or related field. A business-related degree or accountancy qualification would be an asset;
- Specialist experience in the area of Fund Accounting would be an asset;
- Minimum 6 years of experience in operations or audit in collective investments, preferably with considerable client interaction;
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive with the strive to "make things happen"
- Fluency in oral and written English is required