F&A Specialist - Senior Process Associate - German
F&A Specialist - Senior Process Associate - German - CPG017044
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the F&A Specialist - Senior Process Associate With German! Responsibilities
- A ccountable for implementing adjustments according to client requirements
- Conti nual focus on process improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
- Recommend, develop, and implement process and system improvements to increase efficiency and strengthen controls.
- Partner with other Process Supervisors to ensure consistency across the client organization, specifically with colleague development, communication, and process changes
- Effectively plan and define outcomes, identify and communicate changes, implement solutions, and document process changes.
- Creation and upkeep of detailed documentation for assigned processes including end-to-end process flow maps, Standard Operating Procedures and Training documentation, and SOX materials
- Ensure compliance to procedures, guidelines, and client policies
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Responsible for monthly and yearly closing activities, including but not limited to preparation of financial packages, applicable risk management reporting, reconciliation of accounts
- Monthly closing activities including preparation / review and or posting of journal entries, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, confirmation of intercompany balance, P&L month-on-month review, in compliance with client requirements
- Strengthen internal and external controls of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables
- Support data entry management for in-house systems
- Ensure compliance and adherence to client policies and procedures
- Assist in facilitation of audits and tax filings
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents to ensure timely filing for statutory and tax (e.g. VAT, withholding tax etc.).
- Drive functional excellence through standardization of processes, ensuring agility to keep up with business needs changes.
- Invoice processing, payment processing, reporting, invoice exception, monitoring, and inquiry resolution related to the processes.
- Very good knowledge of German, C1
- Communicative level of English.
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast.
- Personal culture and familiar to deal with clients in an accurately manner.
- High motivation and self - starter.
- University graduate.
What can we offer?
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable/Finance.
- Economic studies would be an asset.
- Familiarity with SAP.
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer - employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills) !
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed , Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
Kindly please see our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/privacy-notice-for-employment-candidates
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Poland-Krakow
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Aug 31, 2020, 3:33:56 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time