About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is a rapidly growing innovative management & technology consultancy providing solutions to Global Banks and Asset Managers based in London, Poland and New York. We are 7 years old and have grown from 2 to over 100 people in 7 years of operation with a view to double in size over the next 2 years.
We have five core practices covering Strategy, Data, Risk and Regulatory, Quality and Digital and provide solutions via 3 types of services…...ADVISE CHANGE DO. Do is our delivery offering.
Innovation encompasses everything we do through our R&D and Knowledge Leadership functions. Our consultants, who are experts with 10+ years of domain specific expertise, both deliver projects and provide new solutions to the challenges our clients face.
Overview of initial assignment:
Brickendon Consulting have existing projects with a number of banks, asset managers & hedge funds firms across Poland where we have been engaged to provide teams of Business Analysts to deliver change and impact assessments to our clients’ business lines in preparation to Brexit.
The successful candidates will join as a Business Analysts / Consultants within the Strategy Practice work as part of a Brickendon’s team to deliver engagements within our clients.
An overview of sample responsibilities:
- Join as a member of our Strategy Practice
- Contribute to thought leadership within our Strategy practice
- Leading and forging new client relationships
- Identify and manage the impacts of new entities, products and businesses transferred, on the accounting and reporting system architecture
- Establish functional requirements roadmap and planning of these changes
- Coordinate with subject matters experts within businesses, IT and other functions in France and globally
- Ensure interface with IT Finance department & Global Change MI team to properly manage delivery of system upgrades
- Define test and UAT plan for system changes
- Analyze processes and identify improvements
The Consultant /Finance Business Analyst will possess the following skills and experience;
- Must have 4 – 5 years’ experience delivering within financial institutions and investment banks.
- Excellent knowledge of market finance / accounting / Product Control systems, process and organization.
- Excellent knowledge on Finance system architecture
- Experience in producing functional requirements and documentation.
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to deal with change
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills