Financial Planning & Analysis Expert, Officer
Why this role is important to us
Charles River Development is driving dramatic transformation across a number of different areas including business strategy to better position the company to continue thriving and growing in the exciting Fin/Tech SaaS space. The FP&A team sits at the forefront of many of these changes and plays a key role in helping the company manage through them. FP&A provides financial support to the key stakeholders (CRD CEO, executive management team, Corp Groups, etc.) and is responsible for managing a global P&L in a high growth business. Who we are looking for
We are looking for a highly committed, technically sound and organized individuals with strong project management, analytical skills and successful record of accomplishment. The FP&A Expert will support and partner with the Lead Financial Officer for either the Revenue or Expense functions and support the monthly & quarter financial reporting, developing and maintaining financial models to support the annual planning and monthly projections and various ad hoc requests, projects. Your new role
The role will involve understanding both financial & operational aspects of the business with the successful candidate being able to solve problems, analyze and provide concise insights to both members of the team and business partners.
As a Financial Planning & Analysis Expert
What we value
- Assist with the preparation of the internal, external monthly & quarterly financial presentations that includes key financial insights & KPIs
- Oversee the preparation of analysis, commentary and presentation material for financial reviews with senior management
- Support the annual planning and monthly forecasting processes including, including on-going financial forecasts and long-term plans
- Participate in the company-wide strategic planning process to establish financial targets and key business assumptions while developing thoughtful methodologies and applying financial rigor throughout the process
- Maintain & develop financial models and scenario analysis to support valuation, planning, and forecasting for revenue streams, expense & productivity, full P&L & overall ROI analysis
- Utilize current documentation and tools/methodologies and recommend new solutions to improve/automate existing and new processes and support new initiatives
- Build strong relationships and coordinate with peers, other business groups and leaders across the enterprise, and develop a detailed understanding of their issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Act as a Point of contact for any financial analytics or analysis required by the respective line of business or corporate function head
- Lead special projects
Skills needed to successfully perform the function:
Education and preferred qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Detail oriented and well organized, strong interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work, ability to interact and manage expectations from Senior Management
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Have solid problem solving skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills preferred, knowledge of systems a plus (Essbase, Smartview, Oracle, Tableau, Access)
- Flexibility with schedule and ability work across multiple time zones when required
Required experience and knowledge:
What we offer
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively increasing responsibilities in Finance/ Financial Planning and Analysis area
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency is necessary
- Superior Excel skills including logic functions
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication, sense of urgency as well as exceptional written skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. Data driven and detail oriented, yet able to elevate to a strategic level
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Multisport Card
- Remote work options
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings and technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at careers.statestreet.com