Investor Services AMLTeam Supervisor (AIS), Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
The major focus of this role is to supervise the Investor Services AML team and process in accordance with internal controls and procedures. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Fund Services (IFS), acquired by State Street in July 2002. IFS, also known as Alternative Investment Solutions is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As AIS Investor Services AML Team Supervisor, Senior Associate you will
What we value
- Be responsible for BAU Investor AML Reviews and direct interactions with both clients and investors
- Review associates work
- Perform screening of all Connected party names - Controllers/Owners/Signers
- Be involved in SOF Remediation Project for Cayman Funds
- Be responsible for privacy notice issuance
- Be engaged in Periodic Review cases
- Participate in PERE Migrated population remediation (Future planning needed)
- Assist Client manager on investor specific calls/case specific discussions
- Take part in ad hoc projects
- Promote risk awareness, assessment and control within team
- Participate in testing and implementation of improvements
- Provide regular feedback to manager and more senior colleagues with regard to AML operations
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Team player
- Flexibility and eager to develop oneself and others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative, developing solutions and providing input to enable effective decision making
- Typically candidate for the SA role will have 2-4 years of relevant fund industry experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
About State Street What we do.
- Premium life insurance package
- Employee savings plan
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers