Job Description Purpose of Role:
You'll be joining the GAO team in Financial Shared Service Center Cracow (Poland), which provides a wide range of services to multiple State Street Bank locations. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Work Performance
Keep Service Quality
- Perform the end-to-end accounting processes that may include [but are not limited to]: accounting documents processing, payments preparation, preparation of financial statements , etc.;
- Work according to priorities and deadlines outlined by the Team Leader;
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior ensuring accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures;
- Monitor and confirm to direct manager completeness of daily tasks delivery at the end of each business day.
- Take responsibility for the quality of service to assigned clients;
- Identify [and execute] process improvements. Keep process documentation up to date [change management];
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and suggest necessary corrective action, keeping team and direct manager informed of issue; record occurring issues in the issues log and track progress;
- Complete your job-related tasks as designed by procedures and requested by the manager independently - following the principles of (1) quality (2) completeness and (3) timeliness. Support junior staff with the job-related tasks; act as SME;
- Ensure adherence to Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain close contact with direct manager, briefing him/her on all issues and problems both actual and potential;
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with client, colleagues and key internal suppliers;
- Participate in Service Reviews and ad hoc client/donor site meetings as requested accordingly to the role.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales [in agreement with direct manager, depending on situation try to resolve/escalate on own responsibility];
- Ensure that direct manager is kept aware of all issues/problems/queries/work in progress that may impact upon the quality of service being given.
- At least 1 years of Professional experience in finance and/or other related fields;
- Knowledge of international payments/settlements would be beneficial;
- An ability to adhere to multiple deadlines, with good time management and the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment also the ability to lead and motivate a team of people;
- An innovative and structured approach to work, coupled with an ability to continuously identify and implement process improvements;
- A willingness to take ownership of problems and an ability to communicate with clients, and colleagues at all levels whilst being customer service focused;
- PC application knowledge and good Excel skill-set are necessary;
- Advance Language skills, written and verbal in English and country language if required;
- Attention to details is crucial.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.