Lean Digital Transformation - Manager - English
Lean Digital Transformation - Manager - English - COR015613
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Lean Digital Transformation Manager Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- Works with Ops to detail & maintain SOPs & Process Maps after any process transformation;
- Works with DPIS BBs / QAs to collect data and set up process dashboards after RPA implementation;
- Works with Training & Ops to train associates in process execution;
- Works with Ops to implement & drive QPA & RPA roadmaps.
- Works with Consulting, Solutions, Transition, Training, Ops and Process Experts to understand and deliver RPA contractual commitments.
- Automation Roadmap - Provide inputs on building the overall RPA & QPA roadmap for clients in which RPA plays the central role. Work with cross-functional, multi geography client teams to implement RPA & QPA tools, linked to client priorities.
- Project Management - Lead the execution of automation on multiple projects ranging from assessment to implementation. Drive Governance rigor across internal/client teams on projects deployment progress.
- Owns Frameworks and Methodologies - Share feedback on existing delivery methodologies on robotics with the leaders and refine/ streamline approach as we go along.
- External Breathing - To bring industry knowledge, the latest innovations and emerging PoVs on Robotics process automation and QPA.
- VALUE PROPOSITION AND BI ARTICULATION: Crafts value proposition for initiatives in a way that is tailored to the customer's primary needs; shows clear and compelling impact from the initiative.
- STORY LINING AND PITCH MAKING SKILLS: Constructs storyline before pitching, always uses similar structure for story. Skilled at articulating story verbally and in written communications & presentations.
- COMMUNICATION AND PRESENTATION SKILLS: Oral & written communications are well structured. Is capable of leading presentations independently and is comfortable facilitating dialogue with large groups of people.
- Mentor and coach team members to identify automation opportunities, scope automation projects from these opportunities and take them to closure effectively.
- Use online tools to research industry & technology trends, business, commercial & operating models.
- Demonstrate applicability of digital to provide solutions to improve our processes/ project outcomes/ roadmap design
- Spot early trends / opportunities in new areas that can be commercialized.
- Engage senior executives (CXO, CXO-1, CXO-2) and have effective discussions & dialogue to build motivation for driving digital agenda within their business.
- Drive for complex projects (multi-tower/new regions /solutions/problem areas).
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Attractive salary!
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills) and possibility of development
- Benefits (Medical benefits, insurance, partner discounts, additional vacation days, meal tickets)
- University graduate
- Relevant experience
- Demonstrated Project Management skills with ability to handle several tasks;
- Change Management
- Experience in Operational Improvement Methodologies or digital deployment
- Green Belt certification
- Has detailed technical and application knowledge of LSS & SEP tools, methodology & framework and is able to mentor/coach people working on different projects with different complexities
- Up-to-date knowledge of: Digital Solutions, Lean Digital, 12 process-centric technologies
- Outstanding project management skills to lead project implementation and ensure desired outcomes
- Good understanding of the aligned domain/service line and end to end processes metrics, interdependencies and their impact on business outcomes at the customer end
- Up-to-date knowledge of: RPA Platforms, Lean Digital, 12 process-centric technologies
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Previous experience in a multinational company would be an advantage;
- Black Belt / Lean / any other Quality Certification would be a plus
- Project management degree/diploma/certification would be an advantage
- Proficiency in systems like MS Projects, Minitab, would be a plus
- Preferred Digital Knowledge
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Primary Location Poland-Krakow
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Dec 5, 2020, 2:27:25 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time