Market / Credit Risk Analyst - Process Reengineering Expert, Senior Associate/Officer
About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
The position will be an integral part of Enterprise Risk Management CoE and will be responsible for developing, re-engineering and supporting processes within Credit, Market and Operational Risk management framework. Primary Responsibilities:
Required Core Skills:
- Automating Credit Risk and Market Risk monitoring processes, working with risk officers, IT, and other project team members in several global sites to define process and technology targets
- Develop via process delivery and reengineering;
- Continuous Improvement as DNA;
- Self-starter to define and do the agile projects to harmonize, standardize and automate;
- Going extra mile, drive quality and process improvement initiatives;
- Front-office mentality and culture;
- Smart resource planning and allocation to get projects delivered;
- Some technical flavor to know unknown, search and find;
- Self-disciplined in project management.
Required Soft Skills:
- Fluency in English;
- Master's Degree in Finance, Information Technology or Business related degree;
- 4+ years of professional experience in one of the following areas: finance or financial analysis; information technology;
- Market Risk and/or Credit Risk experience desired
- Advanced skills Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Programming skills in Python, VBA & SQL.
- Advanced Knowledge of Spotfire or Tableau desired.
- Familiarity with State Street's core product lines and Information Technology Systems;
- Ability to learn quickly on new product lines and technology platforms.
Work, Live and Grow
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.